Thursday 3 March 2016

the three little pigs retold by justice

Walt: relate a store.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TP2L4ol3H_Y/maxresdefault.jpg
Once upon a time there were three little pigs. One day there mather said “you need to go out into the real world “OK” they said and of they went into the world. They did didn't have very good names the first little pig was named  first, second and third.


The first little pig built his house of straw, so he code play on the computer. So the 2nd little  pig made his house of sticks bate decorated great, they both forgot about the big bad army wolf. Bat the 3rd little pig made his house out of brick and planks and it took him 10h to make, bat it was sturdy and won’t break.

In 10 o'clock in the morning the big bad army wolf commanded to the 1st house and said  “little pig little pig let me came in” and the pig replied “not by the hers on my cisne cisne cinch” “so I will hufe and I will paf and I will blow your house down” and so he did and the pig ran away to the 2nd house, wine the wolf got there and said  “little pig little pig let me came in” the 2nd pig said “not by the her of aware Chen Chen… AA wat do I say owe yea not by the hers on my cisne cisne cinch” “and I will huff and I will paf and I will blow your house down” and he did the 1st and 2nd little pig went rolling to their big brother's house the japt thru the window,the wolf got soon after and said you get the idea  “not by the hers on my cisne cisne cinch” “I will hufe and I will paf and I will blow your house down” “I don’t think so this is a brik house and they lived happily ever after.

task desckrepshan: we wacht 4 moves of the thee little pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment