Tuesday 12 April 2016

Fiafia



Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

Have you ever been to a Fiafia event? At pt England we have a Fiafia every 2 years, I have only done it two times. I really love Fiafia it is the best.


We have Fiafia on the school field on a big stage under a big marke. The date was the 7th of April a Thursday to be exact. Fiafia is not just a class thing, The whole school does it (And I think that they like it).


What was my group you say? Well my group was jump jam, Jump jam is a group that has a song play and we make up same moves to it. It is called Can’t Hold Us and you can listen to it. I chose this group because it was the same group that I was in the last Fiafia and I like it so I was in the same group, We practice for 6 weeks so we can do this the best we can!


My favorite group was the middle hip hop group, Why did I like it? I like it because the dance was good and interesting. They had no mistakes to me and the moves were different to the rest of the hip hop group’s.  

I loved Fiafia I totally think that you get the DVD of it! I thought Fiafia was good because all the groups were training their hardest.  

Task desk: The task was to writ a rekaunt of Fiafia

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Justice I like what you wrote and I saw you favorite things. I liked the performance too and this years Fiafia reminds me about our camp performance that we did. What were one of the things you wore or had?

    ReplyDelete