Monday 9 January 2017

NZ food







Toran eating hangi it has kumara in it.



Roman eating pavlova.






Bethan,Toran and Kauri eating hokey pokey ice cream.


Bonus Activity

I agree with the many researchers and fitness experts that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I think this because researchers and fitness experts will know more than the other random people who have no research or other evidence. The people are getting overweight and unhealthy by eating too much at breakfast time might find that they are ok if they ate smaller breakfast.

I find that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because I have more energy, think clearer and am more awake. Some mornings I wake up and don't feel like breakfast, on those days my mother forces me to have some food so that i have some energy for the school morning. I feel better after having some food.

I don't think it is better to skip breakfast and have numerous small meals later in the day because I would be more hungry and tired and then I think I would eat lots at lunch time.
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Justice,

    It's so nice to see pictures of your family eating special New Zealand treats. Yum! I love Hokey Pokey ice cream and my friends here in New Zealand love to eat Pavlova. It's such a classic dessert choice, particularly during the holidays. We had a 'pav' for Christmas this year!

    We have also done our best to eat lots of healthy food over the holidays as well. Aronui (my son) and I always start the day with a bowl of cereal, some yoghurt and some fruit. Aronui loves Weet Bix while I prefer muesli or Sultana Bran. Are you a cereal eater? If so, what kind of cereal is your favourite?

    I hope that you and your family are all having a lovely day, enjoying some kiwi treats and some healthy snacks!

    Cheers,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justice,

    this might be one of your very best blog posts. I am so impressed that you are stepping up the effort and doing your best.

    I also happen to agree that a balanced breakfast is a very important part of your health, but also helps us concentrate during the morning.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete