Monday 11 February 2019

UNREAL!!

Image result for paul jennings short storiesToday in reading Mrs Tele'a read us a Paul Jennings Unreal short story named Lighthouse blues. She read us chapters one and two, then we needed to predict what was going to happen next heirs what I thought

The wind is picking up now, it’s not as cold as it was but I start to worm myself. “Why?” I asked “Why What?” stan replied “Why does it matter if I can play an instrument?” I continued. He said nothing, this was concerning but I also said nothing. We went back to the house at the foot of the cliff. It was getting dark now the walk was felt longer on the way back the the way there this was stranger than it sound because it only took ten minutes to get the the abnormally small graveyard. We both had said nothing for the six hour walk back. When we finally got back the wind was the hardest I’ve seen it in ever and there was a long hard creek then a snap and a thud the lighthouse had fallen over!

No comments:

Post a Comment