Wednesday 27 February 2019

Games and Learning.

This is a blogpost about games. And what games I like to play and y.

My favourite games (digital and non-digital) are:


  • Don’t Starve together 
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War 
  • T.A.G
  • Cricket
  • Minecraft



The reason/s why I enjoy playing these games are:


  • I like to play Don’t Starve together with Lepa
  • I just enjoy this game
  • More the merrier I say
  • DAD
  • Who doesn't


Learning could be made much more fun and interesting if it included these elements of a game:


  • Strategy
  • Side scrolling
  • Open map
  • RPG (role playing game And rocket propelled grenades)

Image result for T.A.G
Image result for don’t starve together
Image result for Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War


Image result for MinecraftImage result for Cricket NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment