Monday 3 December 2018

Brooden Beerbourbon ©️

Quetico provincial park, three weeks after Francis brandywine was ‘murdered’ by her ‘family’ for being a ‘moody’ teen’ At this presumed Quetico provincial park  but I know that it was some kind of alien so I'm going there this weekend  with my family.

I am brooden Beerbourbon we have just arrived at the lake were she was ‘stabbed to death with a ciggy’ we are just setting up the tent now. I will go out on the lake in the morning and stay out there all day and night just to make sure that there's something there.

I got the boat out of the harber and started rowing I rowed for about 50 minutes and 28 seconds oh by the way I’m only 14.2 years old. I’m out on the lake I bought a measuring tape that is  300 meters long and poot it all the way out so it should reach the bottom of the lake. I’ve stopped the tape is being pulled into the water by something I’m sure that it’s just a fish but I begin to doubt myself at this point there have been lots of strange noises coming from the water, and now I wait.

I waited for 4 hours and suere enuf there was a knock on the bottom of the boat like a bee flying in to a window in the same sekwens as a friendly person tick tick tick. I was scared now but that could have been anything, a fish, a rock that had been thrown up by something, so I’m that bother at this point, it’ll be fiiiine.

A few hours past and nothing has happened I’ve caught a few fish thought. 10 minutes past than 20 then 30 and 50, I was starting to get confident that there was nothing there now but before I could finish the thought there was a knock again but this time louder more like a bird this time knock, knock, knock. This creeped me out and I shouted into the water is “There anyone there” 12 seconds past and then there as an answer “hi may nam e frood, do ye wut be frunds. Me lon ly. Plez.” “ahh Ok”

And with that there were no more mysterious disappearances in Quetico provincial park and the monster and our friend lived happily ever after.

I wrote a story vagely telling wat hapent to Francis and there you have it it was just lonely 

No comments:

Post a Comment