Wednesday 19 December 2018

S.L.J, Week 1, Activity 1: The Legend Of New Zealand.

Today I am starting the S.L.J ( summer learning journey) the first activity is The Legend Of  New Zealand. in this activity I read these fun facts about NZ, and our top three facts and rewrite them on our blogs in our blogs

1. The first fact on the site is no.3 is, New Zealand is one of the three countries in the world to have two national anthems of the same standings and they are god save the queen and god defend New Zealand.

2. The 2nd fact is on the web site is no.8. NZ has three official languages are English, Maori and NZ sign language.

3. The 3rd and final fact is no.2. Did you know the NZ farmers make about 100 kg of butter a year per person. And another 65 kg of cheese a year per person. that is 400,000,000 kg of butter.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Justice ,
    My name is Patricia and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. How nice is to see that your are actively engaging on completing the activities, way to go! I am here to comment and support your posts and guide you through this program.
    Thanks for sharing such a cool and curious facts about New Zealand! Oh my that is a lot of butter huh?!🤦‍♀️😂 Furthermore, I really liked the fact that we also have sign language as our official language. I am just about to become a teacher and I really want to teach more Te Reo Maori and NZ Sign Language to my students. Do you know any sign language?
    This is a great start of your journey and I can't wait to see your next posts!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete