Thursday 25 May 2017

Castaway

Walt: Write from the 1st person.

Waking up sand in my eyes is it a dream or not. Go back to sleep I hope go home, it’s not a dream! I get up wark a round I’m scared and hungry  I see lots of palm trees lots and lots of palm trees luscious green leaves glim gray rooks, crabs hundreds of crabs I’m standing in rocks wait they are moving their crabs.

Now I must build a shelter. I have an idea I need logs big logs, and sticks hay look heaps of sticks, frons for the roof, moss for the floer and blankets. It’s going to be a long day.

Wow I’m hungry I need some food. Himmmm I know I’ll make a net. I’ll make it out of long sticks and vines I’ll tie the vines to the sticks. Now I will go and find a river and lay the trap. I’ll need more than just fish. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know the crabs on the beach. Now I need a large stick to smack them with the put them on the fire.

I have a plan it is to… do… NOTHING and wait till a lightning storm comes. Hey look a storm flash… flash boom… boom. The island is on fire now thay can’t miss this. My plan was the best.

I climb the mountain  on the far side of the island. At the top I see… an island with people on it, hey hey hey over here over here. When thay get here thay say ”how are you”  I am um juice tis… just ice… Justice… Justice yea. Mmmmmmmmm now go away leave me alone.

Task description: We had to wight wat we would to if we were stranded on a deserted island.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justice I am enjoying reading your work xNunu

    ReplyDelete