Friday 2 June 2017

Food review

The Snowy mountain chocolate it was good and  if I could I would eat it most of the time.

The product is a part of the cadbury brand. This particular one is the top deck chocolate it has two different flavors of chocolates milk chocolate and white chocolate on the top. It is $3.99 at most shops.

It smelt like normal chocolate with a little scent of creamy milk. The bottom was rough and looked smooth as was the top. It was as if it was pined brown on the bottom and white on the top. It was  good but I am not a dig fan of white chocolate. So it wasn't the best.

I think the if I could improve the chocolate would make it bigger for the consumer to have more of  the flavor. I would give it a ⅗ stars it was pretty good.


Yes I would recommend this chocolate to other people to eat. It was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment