Monday 11 September 2017

Cross Country

Last Friday the 1st of September we did a cross country run. It was hot and muddy at the same time, I didn't like it. Have you done a cross country run before?


After lunch we lined up outside the class and went to the court. We sat down on the hot cort and wait. Me and my friend played chopsticks. It was boring and fun at the same time. Then mrs nua said for the 6 boys to line up and we did.


We were lined up and waited I got nervous and started shaking. The clappers went and we ran as fast as I could till I got to the 2nd cone then I Jogged for the rest of the time it was muddy. I came 7th to 9th, I think I did good!


After the run we went to class and sat on the mat and wait to go home. After that we got lollies from mrs Scanlan I got lemon flavor.  My dad got me and my brother from the front of the school.

I can jog more and maybe not get tired. That there are lots of fast people in the school, I am not one of them. It was fun and good for us.

Task description: on the 1st of September we did a cross Country run. Then we did a recount. it was kinda hard for me but I got it do and I think it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment