Monday 7 January 2019

S.L.J Day 4 Activity 1: Scaling New Heights

For this post I must imagine that I met Sir Edmund Hillary in real life and got to interview him. I only get to ask 5 questions. those 5 questions would be. where did you go to school and what was your favourite subject? what did it feel like to be put on the five dollar bill? whats your favourite food? what was the hardest thing you did while climbing Mt Everest? what made you want to climb Mt Everest?

bonus question: If I were interviewing you what question would you want me to ask you?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Justice,
    Your post made me smile because you don't muck about you just get the job done right?!! ;o)) I think your questions were very valid and specially liked the last question as this is something that I have also ponder about...when and how did the idea to climb Mt. Everest happen to him? For the future, I want you to consider to list your questions in bullet points as this would help your post to be more organised and easy to read.
    Also, your bonus question is a clever idea to provoke engagement with your readers because it would prompt them to write back to you. My answer to your question would be: "How different was your life when you lived in the South island?
    Keep up with your good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete