Wednesday 2 January 2019

S.L.J DAY 3: Awesome Animals Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts.


Demon Pig

Picture a pig. Now imagine that pig is as big as a car and as black as coal. It has eyes that glow like hot coals. Imagine it looks right at you. That's when you notice that it has gigantic horns, as well as the normal boar tusks. They look incredibly sharp all of them. "Run!" your mind screams. But where.....you spy a climbable tree and go for it. You last thought is "I didn't know that pigs could fly" as the sound of a snort and the smell of rotten fish and cranberries flows over you. The bat like wings knock you from your perch. The Demon Pig has struck again. The finality of its massive curly ram like horns silence you forever.

this art has been done by Calum.








1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Justice,

    Welcome to the SLJ for 2018-2019. We are thrilled that you have joined us and completed so many activities already. You're on Day #3 - nicely done!

    I have really enjoyed reading your posts and wanted to be sure to comment on this one as the combination of the artwork (by Calum) and your description of the 'Demon Pig' is really outstanding. I am amazed that Calum as able to capture the features of this beast with such clarity. He is a gifted artist. Would you consider yourself to be an artist as well? I have to admit that drawing is not one of my strengths. I am definitely better with my words (writing) than with my crafts (art).

    I hope that you will continue to post activities throughout the month of January. We're online every day until Friday 25 January 2019.

    See you online again soon, I hope!

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete