Tuesday 8 January 2019

Day 5 Activity 2: Living on the Edge

Dear So 'n so Mc Miringhim (mrr-ing-him)

396 Abigail Cress Algert


For the last few weeks me and my class have been in a tundra some where. We have set up camp in a hilly area but otherwise this place is flat. The teacher said that this place will keep the cold wind more or less out. Last week the 4/6/2046 some kid thought that she saw an arctic fox but nobody else saw it. She might have but IDK. Someone went missing the other day. There were three things left behind; a scarf, a bag and a beanie. I think it's winter now it's bloody cold and there's animal blood all over the place. I think that something had a fight here but we're on our way home in two days so i'm not fussed. Not much happened in the last two days, we just packed up and found some plants.

See ya soon, Friend,
From

What's'face Sillypants

 P.S none of this is real and not scientifically accurate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justice!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    Woah! This is a really intense letter - sounds like you were visiting a post-apocolyptic tundra! Bit scary that someone went missing.... I bet your teacher was freaking out!

    I like how detailed you were in describing the cold weather and environment!
    I don't know how I would survive being in a tundra... I am a big baby when it comes to the cold and I don't know if I own enough layers to be somewhere that cold :)
    Do you like the cold weather or prefer the summer?

    Great work with this letter Justice (I thought the post-script was a nice touch too!)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete