Monday 7 January 2019

S.L.J Day 3, Activity 2: The Secretive Skink


3 pros about working as a DOC ranger are getting paid, looking after native plants and animals and working outdoors.

3 cons about working as a DOC ranger are cleaning toilets and other messes left by people who didn't pick up their rubbish, working outdoors in terrible weather and working away from home for long periods of time.

I would not like to be a DOC ranger because I hate the rain and cleaning toilets and I don't super like animals so this would not be an ideal job for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Justice,
    Another well done post! Thanks! I liked how you have been so honest in this post and I can totally see why you wouldn't like to be a DOC ranger, it does make sense. Furthermore, the key points you chosen to use for the PROS and CONS list are really relevant and the CONS in this situation links brilliantly with your conclusion .
    Keep up with your great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete