Tuesday 1 January 2019

S.L.J. My Hometown

My home town is Auckland. I have lived there for most of my whole life. The Skytower is the tallest free standing structure in the country and I like it because it looks like a spear. I enjoy going to the museum. The museum is very interesting and full of bones and old things. My favourite part of the museum is floating planes that are in one of the stairwells. It is called a Spitfire. There are beaches galore, and you can always go to a new beach. My favourite beach is Piha. Piha is a very long beach with waves that are spectacular for people who enjoy surfing. Even though the traffic is disastrous, Auckland is a absolutely wonderful city to live in.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Justice,
    Wow, you write so well! I really like this piece of writing because you used a lot of description words with a very good context and good reasoning. Ka Mau te Wehi!!
    I love live in Auckland! I really like Piha beach specially when is not summer because is not that busy. I love to go there for long walks and to watch the sunset. Have you watch the sunset in Piha? I highly recommend as it is truly amazing!

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete